UNESCO PERSIST Steering Committee
The UNESCO PERSIST Steering Committee consists of Chairs and UNESCO PERSIST Advisors & Contributors.
UNESCO PERSIST Chairs
- David Fricker (National Archives of Australia, President ICA): Chair, UNESCO PERSIST
- Robert Buckley (National Archives of the United Arab Emirates): Chair UNESCO PERSIST Policy Working Group
- Natasa Milic-Frayling (Intact Digital): Chair, UNESCO PERSIST Technology & Research Working Group
- Ingrid Parent (University of British Columbia; acting on behalf of IFLA): Chair, UNESCO PERSIST Content & Best Practices Working Group.
UNESCO PERSIST Advisors and Contributors
- Ryder Kouba (University of Hong Kong): Secretary to the UNESCO PERSIST Steering Committee
- Lai-Tee Phang, Chair, Preservation Sub-Committee of the UNESCO MoW International Advisory Committee
- Abdulla Alraisi (El Reyes), Director-General of the National Archives of the United Arab Emirates and Chair, International Advisory Committee (IAC) of the UNESCO MoW Programme
- Fackson Banda, Chief, UNESCO Documentary Heritage Unit (MoW), UNESCO
- Ana Lomtadze, Documentary Heritage Unit (MoW), UNESCO
- Kenji Tamura, Documentary Heritage Unit (MoW), UNESCO.
The Steering Committee meets regularly to discuss UNESCO PERSIST directions and activities.